GST is India's single largest tax reform since independence. GST aims to help replace the federal tax structure with a more unified one to help reduce the cascading tax on tax impact, and remove the barriers to trade across state boundaries.
Beyond the change in the rates of goods
What does this mean for you? Simple! You need to digitise your data from day one. Learn how we can help!
Apart from our core strength that helps you automate your business for growth, Tally is dedicated to walking the GST journey with you. Keeping in mind all the laws, the rules, and the intricacies that GST brings, you need a system that can ensure your business complies the way you need it to!
For the last 3 decades, Tally has continuously helped businesses achieve automation to fuel business growth. With GST being a technology-driven tax regime, Tally is already at the forefront to help business manage their compliance in the simplest possible way.
With the GST-ready product, Tally brings you unmatched simplicity and ease of use as you transition from the current taxation to the new world of GST.
Learn how Tally can help you get started on your GST journey in a few easy steps. As the GST technologies and rules mature, Tally will continue to stand by you and provide software updates to make compliance faster and easier.
Versatility that adapts to your business needs
Tally.ERP 9 will handle all your GST invoicing needs, whether it is simple invoices or advanced ones with multi-Item, multi-tax rates etc
- In addition, you can manage advance receipts, reverse charge, branch transfers, bill of supply, export invoices, input tax credit and other adjustments
- Your tax returns will be a true reflection of your books of accounts with a seamless harmony between them
File the most accurate GST returns
- Now you can avoid the hassles of segregating invoice-wise information as required by GST Return forms.
- You can quickly detect and correct any errors in transactions, from within the return itself and see the real-time effect, to make accurate GST Returns.
- Export your error-free return forms into GSTN Return format which your CA/Tax Consultant can use, or use the GSTN utility to generate the return in the required format and upload to GSTN.