Advanced Tally ERP 9
Practical base training of latest tally software to create awareness among the student to use their software in a professional manner.
PHASE - I
- What is Book Keeping?
- What is an Account?
- What is Double -Entry System of Book Keeping?
- Explain the term transaction
- What is journal entry?
- What is Contra Entry?
- What is Journal Voucher?
- Explain the word Liability
- Explain the word assets
- Books of Accounts
- Definition of Indirect Exp / Indirect Income
- Definition of Direct Exp / Direct Income
- What is debit?
- What is credit?
- Difference between Journal voucher / Journal entry
PHASE - IV
- Creation of Company / Accounts only? Accounts with Inventory
- Alt the company
- Creation of password / security
- Opening the company making it active
- Creating ledger A/c.
- Altering individual ledger a/c
- Viewing / Altering multiple ledger on screen
- Inventory creation / Altering stock group /stock items
PHASE - VII
- Automatic Creation of Financial Accounting Statement
- Trial Balance
- Trading A/c
- Profit & Loss A/c
- Balance Sheet
- Stock Summary
- Ratio Analysis
PHASE - II
- Golden rules of Accounting
PHASE - III
- Accounting Software
- Why use Tally to maintain Account
- Advantage over manual Accounting
PHASE - V
- Entering Voucher
- Payment voucher / Receipt Voucher / Contra voucher / Journal voucher
- Purchase voucher / Sales voucher / Purchase return / Sales Return
- Purchase Order / Sales order / Stock Journal voucher / physical
- Stock voucher / Rejection out voucher / Rejection In voucher
PHASE - VI
- Easy Access to the various Books of Account
- Cash Book / Bank Book / Purchase Book / sales Book
- Journal voucher book / Debit Note book / Credit Note Book
- Day Book / Ledger Book
PHASE - VIII
- Printing various Book of Account
- Printing all Financial Statement
Duration : 2 Months 1 hrs. daily
ELIGIBILITY : 12th+ Having basic knowledge of Computer
CERTIFICATION : From A.I.A.T. Pvt. Ltd, the Associate with Tally. Academy