Our courses offer a good compromise between the continuous assessment favoured by some universities and the emphasis placed on final exams by others.
The Income Tax department will be launching its new portal e-filing 2.0 for the taxpayers.
The tax Department is ready to launch a replacement and improved web portal that aims to supply better features to both taxpayers and tax officials. Here is all you would like to understand about the new ITR filing web portal
The Income Tax Department will be launching its new portal e-filing 2.0 on June 7 for the taxpayers. The new website will be replacing the existing portal called incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in.
Ahead of the launch of latest tax Department's website, the e-filing services are going to be are going to be shut for 6 days between June 1 and 6. And, by June 7, the new e-filing web portal would be made operational for taxpayers.
Giving the salient features of the "e-filing 2.0 portal", the Income Tax Department said there will be a "all new mobile app" and taxpayers will have a step-by-step guidance with user manuals and videos.
Besides, multiple options for on-portal tax payments, multiple options for login, helpdesk support and chatbot are the features within the portal.
The e-filing portal is employed by the taxpayers to file their tax returns (ITRs) and also to boost complaints seeking refunds.
Taxmen use it to issue queries, notices, get responses from the taxpayer and to speak final orders like assessments, appeals, among others, on the taxpayers' dashboard.
Check out the features of the new income tax e-filing portal:
1) The new taxpayer-friendly portal shall be integrated with the immediate processing of tax Returns (ITRs) to issue quick refunds to taxpayers
2) All interactions and uploads or pending actions are going to be displayed on one dashboard for follow-up action by the taxpayer.
3) Free of cost ITR preparation software available offline and online with interactive questions to help taxpayers file ITR even without any tax knowledge, with pre-filling, for minimum data entry effort.
4) New call centre for taxpayer assistance for immediate answers to taxpayer queries with FAQs, Tutorials, Videos etc
5) All key portal functions on the desktop are going to be available on the mobile app which can be enabled subsequently for full access on the mobile network.
6) New online tax payment system on the new portal are going to be enabled subsequently with multiple new payment options like net banking, UPI, RTGS, NEFT and other modes.
Click For : Income tax return filing and training